You see a stamp set. You think you might use it.
Here are 3 FUNN stamping tricks to use with the Close To My Heart stamp set Details I Love.
- Create your own lines with the small lined stamp. Use Charcoal ink at a slant for the above look or make a tone-on-tone pattern as in the below card.
2. Don’t forget to use the words in the set.
3. The little twig of leaves can be stamped in a lot of different colors. Try stamping in full ink and stamp off once for a lighter hue of the same color.
4. Use the Sugarplum Shimmer Pen for “flower buds”.
6. The paper suite is “Feels Like Home” by Close To My Heart and it is lovely. We’ll be making cards and scrapbook layouts with it in May on FUNN University, but you will need to order it soon! The products are due to retire at the end of April.
Enroll now and get 2 months free. Offer ends at the end of March.
If you want some ideas, try this set and the Poetic Artistry challenge blog,
Thank you for the visit and I hope to see you at my
FUNN University MESK! soon.