- One line journaling is her favorite style
- Clever titles from cultural references
- Eats LOTS of junk food and drinks LOTS of coffee while scrapbooking
- Never finishes a scrapbook, let alone a layout
- Pocket scrapbooking has a lot of promise for Lorelei
- Has the pictures scattered in boxes in every closet without any order
- Hopes someone at her business establishment will believe it is their job to scrapbook her memories, but will never really let them do it
- Loves quirky embellishments and papers
- Sews on her pages
- Wants to make an altered book, but could never destroy a book, even a bad book
- Journaling is your specialty
- Beautiful quotes and full paragraphs from books included on every layout
- Can you guess her favorite CTMH products? Click Here to see.
- Never feels like your work is up to snuff even though it is better than anyone elses
- Doesn’t take her own photos, but takes copies off fb
- Has to take lessons before trying something new. Would try Pajama FUNN Parties, but is afraid she may end up busted in Head Master’s office!
- Likes her style like she likes her men, more than one at a time
- Has lots of supplies because she is never sure what is her favorite
- Layouts feel a lot like a newspaper article
Sean GUNN (is this FUNN?)
- Worked at a scrapbook or craft store
- Has worked as an independent consultant for every direct sales craft company, but likes CTMH best!
- Shows someone else’s scrapbooks as his/her own work
- Runs away at crops in tears
- Whimsy is your style – which is my style – which freaks me out a little
- Has a secret scrapbook about “Management Styles of Taylor Doosey”
- Brought a box of crickets to a crop because he didn’t know what a Cricut was
- HIRES IT DONE!
- Fires each scrapbooker she hires
- Highly critical of every detail
- Tends to focus on one family member to the detriment of others
- Keeps a secret journal on every society matron’s foibles
- Very formal, elegant style for papers and embellishments.
- Tends to scrapbook travels
- Finds Sale Items vulgar (BTW, I am NO Emily!)
- Uses supplies to hire invitations to be created
- Did I mention, hires it done?!?
- Rock and Rolls her layouts with punch, bling, and pop
- Uses lots of band and song titles in journaling and titles
- Uses lots of song lyrics for journaling
- Never gets any layouts made once she picks up a pencil, marker, or paint brush because they become drum sticks
- Has to have rock ‘n’ roll playing while scrapping
- Keeps 2 scrapbooks at one time. One to show her Mom and one which is the real story
- Brings rice cakes to crops, but keeps the good stuff stashed in her rolling tote
Sookie St. James
- Has never journaled a line in a any of her scrapbooks
- Loves scrapbooking recipes
- Uses food wrappers in her layout designs
- Has more scrapbooks on food than her children
- Often has food and drink spills on her pages – she calls it distressing
- Includes magazine pictures of food to embellish instead of stickers
- Has an eclectic style and uses a lot of colorful roses, stripes, and food
- Started scrapbooking because her life coach made her
- Journaling is all printed in New Times Roman 10 point and has been rewritten at least 10 times
- Uses her scrapbooks to better her position in life
- Uses only Close To My Heart to support Operation Smile
- Has scrapbooks of achievements, goals, and humanitarian efforts
- Has never scrapbooked one photo of friends (especially “The Puffs”)
- Keeps her scrapbooks at Nanny’s
- Layouts are stark with only some hot glued macaroni on them
- Stamps Huzzah for the title of 6 out of 10 layouts
- Always has embellishments dangling off pages
- Base and Bling are the favorite Close To My Heart products
- Sells her books at fairs
- Likes ink
- Rich textures, gold embossing, and ornate embellishments are her style
- Gets most of her products at Good Will
- Never has enough adhesive, but borrows at crops
- Wants everyone she scrapbooks with to be happy making their layouts
- Just knows she will be thrilled with the next layout
- you don’t scrapbook
Or what Gilmore Girl character, episode, boyfriend, or Stars Hollow festival you love best!
Confession: I have several pages of GG quotes I love!
How FUNN would it be to have a Gilmore Girl CTMH Gathering or Cropp?
This post could be a FUNN layout, too!
Hope you will visit again for more FUNN and games,