Misc

August 10, 2015

Happy Stamp of the Month FUNNday MUNNday!

Had some leftovers from the upcoming
Thought how FUNN to make some tags for the
It is a groovy stamp set and only $5 with a $50 purchase.
A large percentage of my gals take advantage of this monthly special
because they are savvy!
But heck, they are cute enough to get for the every day low price of $17.95, too.
Let’s take a look
How cute would this be tied to a bouquet of daisies?

Used some leftover Zoe PJ FUNN Party paper
(reveal is this coming Saturday)
and Complements to
showcase this handsome stamp.

So, I cut the stamp so I could add the extra “N”!
It is MUNNday FUNNday!
Cool texture, huh?
Guess where I found the Kraft element!
FUNN TIPP: stamp on the back first
on special elements like the one above
to test how it will look!
Sneak Peek at the Zoe Pajama FUNN Party!
Reveal is this Saturday, August 15th!
So many FUNN clusters with the new products!
Ready for another peek?
Have a FUNNday MUNNday, FUNN friends!
I’ll be thinking about you.
mary

Slipping this in for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog this week.
The theme is “Ticket to Ride”.
Who wouldn’t love to ride in one of these?
I just had to!
BTW, I have a NEW camper card design to be released soon!

Other Recommended FUNN

, , ,

Join The Discussion [comments]

11 Responses to Stamp of the MUNNday FUNNday – Framed Tags and Gift Card & H2H Challenge – On the Road

1. Alyson Mayo
    August 11, 2015 at 4:21 am #

What an adorable trailer! I recognize Permberley and (I think) Moonlight? They go back a few years, for sure… That's such an awesome idea. Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart and our "Ticket to Ride" challenge!

2. Paige Dolecki
    August 14, 2015 at 6:50 pm #

Love your camper card! I would definitely like to ride in that cutie! Thanks for sharing your FUNN creations with us at Heart2Heart this week!

Paige

3. Nikka Geers
    August 15, 2015 at 1:50 am #

Such a cute trailer. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

4. Melissa Robinson
    August 15, 2015 at 7:55 am #

These tags are so fun and adorable! Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

H2H Design Team

5. Sue Reynolds
    August 21, 2015 at 6:52 pm #

What a Funn Card. I thought you might be interested in another trailer for scrapbooking my daughter shared on Facebook…copy this address and hopefully it takes you to the site.

6. Mary Gunn FUNN
    August 22, 2015 at 1:51 pm #

That is a cute camper, Sue! Going to make some more camper cards today!

7. Mary Gunn FUNN
    August 22, 2015 at 1:54 pm #

Alyson, I think you have the paper kits correct! Wow – such a memory.

Paiger, it would be FUNN to "scramper" with you.

Nikka & Melissa, it is my pleasure to share with H2H.

8. Brandi
    August 23, 2015 at 3:31 pm #

I love it, this is so adorable! I love the old papers too, like a walk down memory lane! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

9. Cynthia McCloud
    August 26, 2015 at 1:16 am #

I can tell a lot of time went into your camper card. Thanks for showing us how at Heart 2 Heart Challenges! — Cynthia

10. Heather Jane
    September 7, 2015 at 3:24 am #

Camper card! Very creative! A great entry at Heart 2 Heart. -HeatherJane H2H DT

11. Haley D.
    September 12, 2015 at 8:31 pm #

You know I'm a huge fan, and of course this camper card doesn't disappoint. Thanks for joining us @ H2H! I can't wait to see your newest creation.