WHAT’S UP STICKY BOY WALL OF FUNN!
a FUNN FUNNd raiser for Operation Smile!
Ready for FUNN
Promote your Craft Blog or your CTMH Consultant’s blog!
1. Take a selfie of you making your best Sticky Boy face!
Too shy? take one of your hub, kid, or someone, just do this!
2. Donate at least $15 to Operation Smile on FUNN.ctmh.com*
SEE HOW-TO BELOW
3. Send your selfie and your blog address (or your consultant’s blog address) to MaryGunnFUNN1@gmail.com – I will edit for you as a thank you!
(when you send this info, permission to post is understood)**
4. Copy and Paste this blog post link to your blog or fb (tag Mary Gunn FUNN).
HOW TO DONATE to Operation Smile on FUNN.ctmh.com
1. go to FUNN.ctmh.com
2. create an account if you do not have one
3. click on “SHOP”
4. click on “My Shopping Cart”
5. add your donation in the “total” box
6. click on update quantity
7. click on checkout now
8. review your order
9. confirm your order – add credit card information
10. review and submit your order
I will be able to confirm your generous donation, address, contact info.
I will contact you only for the purposes of thanking you, if you win a prize, if I can help you further, and if you would like to be added to my FUNN mail list (non-consultants only).
*you will need to create an account on FUNN.ctmh.com, if you are a current CTMH Consultant or have a CTMH Consultant, please note the following in “PROFILE NAME”
a. I am a consultant or
b. your consultant’s name
that way, I can delete your information from my data base.
** blogs and photos will be reviewed prior to posting. inappropriate photos or blogs will not be posted regardless of donations made. donations must be made on FUNN.ctmh.com to qualify. a link to this linked blog post must be included on your blog, your consultant’s blog, or fb page (tag Mary Gunn FUNN). posts will not be made immediately, be patient!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU to Sue Masoner who bravely sent me her best What’s Up Sticky Boy face, for her years of acting as my “Hey, Sue, I have an idea,” go-to girl, and friend!
Be sure to follow the
on pinterest to find the FUNNy faces as they are added!
and the FUNN begins – let’s raise some FUNNds for Operation Smile!