A scrap book idea….
“Flowers have an expression of countenance as much as men or animals. Some seem to smile; some have a sad expression; some are pensive and diffident; others again are plain, honest and upright, like the borad-faced sunflower and the hollyhock.”
Henry Ward Beecher, Star Papers: A Disclosure of Flowers
flowers are all from my gardens
Have you ever made scrapbook page about what flower you most resemble?
Here are some ideas to help you focus on what pretty posy you are!
What kind of flower are you?
1. Daisy – fresh, bright, summery, clean, love groups
2. Day Lily – flashy, complex, individual, usually green, but enjoys a day of sheer brilliance
3. Tea Rose – highly cultivated, sweet, cultured, classic, polished, can have a bit of prickliness
4. Pansy – bright and sunny even on a cool cloudy day, happy, ebullient
5. Wild Flower – shows up to add flash of humble beauty where ever and when ever, not easy to contain
6. Water Lily – floating along life enjoying whoever visits, inspirational as a peaceful image
7. Moon Flower – night time is your right time, a rare and stunning beauty rarely enjoyed
8. Cone Flower – helpful to the ill and hurt like the properties of echinacea
9. Sunflower – where ever the sun goes, you look toward it and keep up beat
10. Silk – you just aren’t sure who you are, yet, and still seeking how to define yourself.
What garden are you most comfortable in?
1. Cottage – a mish mash of closely grouped bunches of friends
2. Formal – highly arranged and carefully manicured, must be in your place
3. Wild field – country girl through and through, happy in or by a pasture
4. Suburban lawn and garden – although predictable, not a bad thing
5. Potted plant – likes a little spot to call your own and to stay put, needs lots of care
6. Secret garden – while you seem quiet, you are given to sudden surprise bursts of joy
7. A cracked city side walk – happy to find a little spot to call your own no matter where it is, city girl
8. Someone else’s garden – never quite happy with your own life
9. Edge of a veggie garden – a foodie through and through, wants to stay near the kitchen
10. Desert oasis – while life has been hard, you appreciate the oasis you find
There are many many other options, have FUNN and start thinking about you as a beautiful bloom in the garden you call life.
Tell the world who you are on a scrapbook page.
PS the Dream Pop Paper Pack special will be done and history like last year’s garden come June 1st. Be sure to get your PJ FUNN Party products ordered, too.
LMK if you have questions, but for now, tell us who you are!