What to do?!?!
I love all the new Dream Paper Pack papers – how can I use them all at once?
Here is a FUNN quick way to show off the works, plus have some handy dandy cards to SEND!
1. Order DREAM POP (oh shucks, you have to have a qualifying order of $35 to get this $10 bonus)
2. Cut strips of the B&T paper – mostly 1/2″ – 1″ wide by 12″ long.
Get a piece of 12″ x 12″ cardstock for a base – any color – it isn’t going to show *but it could if you want*
Scissors ( perfect job to have the Non-stick Micro-Tip Scissors)
3. Start at one of the corners and spread glue stick all over the area – only glue down about 3″ – 4″ at a time.
You can start with smaller scraps or trim off what you add.
4. FUNN bonus – you sometimes end with these little triangles you will trim off.
Instant accent pieces for you!
5. Trim edges – use the scraps again later on page – is this recycling?
Is “re-scrapping” a term? It is now.
6. Keep covering your base page. You can piece, overlap and whatever it takes. Just be sure to glue down whatever you add! Mucho importante.
7. Voile’ you have a lovely piece to work with.
At this point, I add some overlay pieces if an area looks bit monotonous such as zip strips.
Sometimes I give the glue time to dry – usually I don’t – probably should – oh well.
If you like to sew on projects – let the glue dry and sew away! It is a cute look.
8. Next cut the layered piece into eight 5 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ rectangles.
For card bases (one of my favorite sizes), cut a 12″ x 12″ sheets of cardstock (I used Daisy White) into four 6″x6″ squares (twice). Fold into a 3″x6″ card (FUNN SIZED!)
Stick the pretties on the plain base.
These cards fit into a small business envie – we all have them, don’t we?
Get your Cricut out and your CTMH Artiste Cartridge (order it if you don’t have it).
Cut a mess of “Hello” images out at 1 3/4″ page 65 or use the negative space.
Add the Hellos to your cards.
Then have FUNN embellishing – Washi Tape, ribbons, doodles, Just Bloom flowers, Sparkles, you go, girl!
FUNN Tipp: if you use white hello images – try not to use white or real light B*T paper so your hello will show better.
Need something faster?
Cut one piece of B&T paper – add some FUNN do-dahs and a quick Hello.
This Dream Pop Paper is adorable and it is only available this month!
I could do this all day and never have two cards looks alike, but it is too pretty out.
Being able to add some quick pre-made Just Bloom paper flowers was just the touch these cards needed.
Need more flower ideas? Visit H2H Challenge blog – flower challenge!