Must have March gives you the Super STEPS to having some paper crafting FUNN.
We start with the first “S” – STAMPS!
The Super Glue Guys
(who are dedicated to helping you STICK to your paper crafting and scrapbooking)
are very selective about the products they endorse.
You can only imagine the offers they receive, being Super Heros and all.
And the Super Glue Guys use only the best… Close To My Heart!!
STAMPS – make anyone an instant super artist and here is how:
These acrylic stamps make creating stamped images so easy!
No bending over like you are eating a huge taco to see if you have correct placement anymore.
To use these clear stamps, simply:
1. peel off the carrier sheet (carrier sheet has design printed on it)
2. cling to the clear acrylic block for stamping
3. wipe off the stamp
4. peel off the block
5. replace stamp to carrier sheet for the next FUNN time.
My Acrylix are easy to use, much less expensive than mounted stamps and so easy to store!
Here are a few SUPER GLUE GUY thoughts about what to buy…
1. ALPHABETS! – MUST HAVE! Perfect for adding words and numbers to cards, crafts and scrap book pages. Click here to see your ABC’s!
2. HOLIDAYS! and OCCASIONS! – FUNN Tipp: watch for double duty holiday stamp sets for use at other times, too!
A word or image can be used as a tone-on-tone background stamp for birthdays, for example.
Be sure to visit this blog (and the Mary Gunn FUNN facebook page often for ideas, too).
3. SEASONS and NATURE, EVERYDAY LIFE – These stamps are full of possibility with images you will love and coordinating sentiments. The hardest part is deciding what to get first!
4. FLAIR – The “Flair” stamps which include some of the very best background and texturing stamps EVER! SUPER!
5. PERSONALIZED STAMPS – These can be much more than an address stamp! A personalized stamp is perfect way to save a favorite saying or name, such as
“the SUPER GLUE GUYS dedicated to helping you STICK to paper crafting and scrap booking!”
and one of the coolest things ever?????
Close To My Heart has joined with Cricut to form a beautiful stamping and shape cutting combination that is nearly as wonderful as glue and paper.
Yep, cut the stamp shaped image first and then stamp!
Each My Acrylix carrier sheet has the CTMH Cricut Cart name and proper size printed on it for easy peasy use. HOW FUNN is THAT!?!
NOW – team these SUPER cool stamps with
(available in dye-based or pigment based *yes, CTMH has both*),
and, honey, you are in Super FUNN stamp heaven!
PS Each month CTMH offers an exclusive stamp set at an incredible discounted price of $5 with a $50 purchase called the Stamp of the Month – talk about your MUST HAVES!
The Super Glue Guys would fly to the ends of the earth to get these stamps, but you don’t have to.
You can start or add to your own MUST HAVE FUNN My Acrylix Stamp Set Collection
Watch for the rest of the MUST HAVE MARCH super “STEPS” to success coming soon.