Since we are all about to become Irish Saturday and our thoughts will turn to green shakes and shammies, let’s get started with some FUNN to get you thinking GREEN!
Today’s category is Close To My Heart GREENS!
All answers will be Close To My Heart greens.
Now (in my best announcer voice) let’s play FUNN-Pardy!
100. A horticultural practice including foliage clipping
200. You might find this color climbing the walls of a certain league of universities like Yale
300. mmmm …. pie
400. My Mom makes a great dip for potato chips with these salty spheres
500. Early spinach could be considered this
600. Is used to describe a figure type and a diamond shape
700. This may be a color found on Bonanza and climbed by Adam, Hoss and Little Joe
800. Tomatoes, jalepenos, peppers, basil, and parsley might be this
Here’s how to win:
1. Send your answers to: MaryGunnFUNN@gmail.com
– please note if you are a CTMH consultant.
2. Leave a comment below (but not the answers)
I’ll be randomly selecting a winner from the correct entries.
You don’t have to answer in the form of a question (unless you want cool points).
P.S. It was FUNN giving away all GREEN prizes at the FUNN Cropp last Saturday! Thanks to Tracy for all her help – she is a wonderful Vanna White!