Fixin’ up my mistake!

K – here’s what I did or at least how to fix it…
 1. read this or
 2. watch the fix on MaryGunnFUNN ustream channel part 2

You need a 3″ x 6″ piece of B&T – I used the quilt looking paper
Fold in 1/2 so it becomes 1.5″ x 6″
Adhere the piece at the end of the front cover. The piece should extend 1″ over the edge of the cover. You’ll have 1/2″ front and back glued to the front cover.
I added a little 3/4″ x 6″ strip of the blue side with white leaves to add interest.

ALSO – I set 2 Owlet Post-it Note holders to the side to give away and forgot to say something…. so….

I have one for the first  CTMH Consultant who saw the show and posts below
and I have one for the CTMH Customer who saw the show and  posts below

THANKS, everyone, and stop back to see the January page soon!

Mary GunnMary Gunn is the Founder and Head Professor of FUNN University. She has 20+ years experience in direct sales. She has 25+ years experience in teaching. She has combined her love for teaching and paper crafting in FUNN University. Please visit our online campus and take advantage of your first month as a gift.

Leave a Reply

3 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Mary GunnNickie HofferKathleen Recent comment authors
newest oldest most voted
Notify of

Hi Mary

I had so much fun watching your video tonight and your part 2 fix video also. I'm glad it worked out. This is going to be such a fun project and I can't wait to see the page for January.

I also watched your Owl Post it Holder video. WOW They are so Cute!!! I am going to give them a try too. Thanks for sharing all your creativity. As a fellow CTMH consultant I am enjoying learning new things.
See you at the end of the month.

Nickie Hoffer

I saw this post. Love your creativity. What a great monthly club and at the end of it, you have your year in review.