Heart 2 Heart Challenge – 2-28-11 Color Challenge

Oooo, color challenges often mean the colors chosen are a challenge all on their own, but this week’s color challenge using Gypsy, Creme Brulee and Black turned out just fine for this pizza box.

What a great time to announce the April FUNN Cropp is an overnight FLOWER POWER FUNN Cropp!
We’ll be the best paper gardeners in  Linn County as we grow our FLOWER CROPPS at the FLOWER POWER FUNN Cropp!
Set the 2nd weekend of April as ours!

Mary GunnMary Gunn is the Founder and Head Professor of FUNN University. She has 20+ years experience in direct sales. She has 25+ years experience in teaching. She has combined her love for teaching and paper crafting in FUNN University. Please visit our online campus and take advantage of your first month as a gift.
Notify of
guest
12 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Lisa Stenz
Lisa Stenz
10 years ago

Very cool flower Mary! How did you make it? Wish I was closer so I could come to your Flower Power Crop.

I am so glad that you agreed to be our Guest DT member this month. You sure deserve it! Your artwork is amazing! *Ü*

Lorrinda
Lorrinda
10 years ago

Seriously cool flower! You rocked this color challenge! Love having you join the DT this month, I'm an admirer of your talent:) I still wanna know how you manage to be the first entry in nearly every challenge…I have a vision of you racing into your craft room at the starting bell :)LOL! That or you never sleep on Sunday nights!

Melinda
Melinda
10 years ago

Love your box! Gorgeous flower. Would love to see a tutorial (hint, hint)

Karen Day
Karen Day
10 years ago

I'm lovin' the flower, too! So glad to have you with us this month, Mary!

Sheila Bennett
Sheila Bennett
10 years ago

Beautiful! Love that color combo, and what you did with it. I haven't "played" the H2H challenge for a while–looks like I need to play with these colors this week.

Debbie Carriere
Debbie Carriere
10 years ago

Gorgeous card, Mary! So happy to have you as a guest DT member for March 🙂 Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Corina
Corina
10 years ago

WOW MARY!!!
Seriously? Your creations are seriously amazing. You make my jaw drop every time. I'm with Lorrinda, I want to know how you get your creation in first. LOL!!!
And I want to attend your Flower Power Crop too.

Hooray for Mary!!!

Jessica
Jessica
10 years ago

Wow Mary, awesome flower, you are for sure a fabulous choice for our Guest Design Team you so deserve it!

Andrea Ruiz
Andrea Ruiz
10 years ago

Wow! I love the flower. Thank you for the instructions. I will definitely be casing it.

Michele
Michele
10 years ago

You already have a lot of "WOW!"s here but I have to add my name to the list and say WOW!! Amazing flower, so totally cool and different! I absolutely Love it! Thank you for sharing!

Melanie
Melanie
10 years ago

Love the oversize flower!! Looks great.

Add Commentx