Salute to this little lady.
Thanks for showing me how to use ric rack instead of sequins, for forgiving & loving me ’cause though I be a brat, for showing me to revere the gift which is Jesus; the value of good grammar, and for passing on our family condition – Ridiculous Choking Grabbing Laughter Eruptions.
my Mom’s favorite picture of us – Mom will start laughing when she sees this!
It’s “SO SWEET” to laugh with my Mom.
HOW To Create my Stamp of the Month MUNNday FUNNday Coloring Style
1. Stamp image in black
2. Using a Finger Dauber sponge and a circular motion, add color smudge
3. Use a Stylus and White Daisy Re-inker to add white highlights to roses
4. Add green detail with ShinHan Marker
5. Sponge color on banner ends to give dimension – mask post-it to edge for crisp definition
6. Colors: Smoothie, Glacier, Sweet Leaf
7. Other supplies – Gold Shimmer Trim, Happy Times papers (gold foil pink accent)