- Call it quits – admit I am defeated by too many pictures, too little time
- I can close the books and ignore the unfinished layouts
- I can do what I can, enjoy what I do, and be glad that I did.
BTW, one of the reasons I choose CTMH albums is because how easily I can add page protectors!
August Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month “Framed”
mid-way through the L/O and thought, “Perfect!”
Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridges
has a corresponding shape).
Now that my little chicks (he chicks and she chicks) are out of the nest,
I like to sum up what is going on in my kids’ lives on their annual birthday page.
So in the journaling block (see the SOM design) I will include his
FUNN memories these photos brought up:
– the family “birthday” candle – I gave up on the individuals and used that green candle over & over
– that crazy sword! Braveheart fanns
Russ’ SHORT hair and his happy face
Do you love birthdays & CTMH projects?
Check out this week’s H2H Challenge Blog!