Misc

July 12, 2015

Just when you thought it was safe to leave your craft room,
SHARK WEEK FUNN
Begins!

Look at this big guy (gal?); he/she sports gray with confidence!
Shark week FUNN will be all about The Gray!
(Why do they call them “Great White Sharks”?)

It is Shark GRAY FUNN Week
and we only need to talk about 2 shades of gray…
X5930  X5929
  Slate Gray      &   Whisper Gray

I am a big FANN of gray.
I have a gray cat.
I had a gray bird.

Then there is my hair!
Lady Clairol, no offense, but you are not needed on
Mary Gunn FUNN this week.

GRAY POWER!
Join me this week for Shark GRAY FUNN Week
Get back into your craft room – don’t be afraid!
Gray power!
The sharks and I have it!
You will have it soon, too.
We are going to start with a Mojo Monday design,
plus Close To My Heart’s Stamp of the Month, and
some FUNN Cricut shapes to
show how nicely gray provides a soft background color.
How FUNN are the swirls from the CTMH Stamp of the Month on this cloud?
LIFE IS… and sometimes like is about missing someone.

The cloud shape was cut from
The “rain drops” were cut from the
The shape is intended to be a location shape (ala google maps Google Maps),
but they make a pretty good rain drop, too.
Julee, from Mojo Monday, made a lovely design which really was perfect for my “miss you” card.
The rain drops were close to being tear drops as the card decided to fly during the photo shoot.

and so Shark Gray FUNN Week has begun.
If you have not seen this video on my Mary Gunn FUNN fb page or elsewhere,
take a minute and enjoy!

And this Camper FUNN Card would be a perfect shark environment!
Congratulations to Lena Marie for WINNing this card!
Thank you for being a part of the Camper FUNN Card Kitt movement!
Keep watching for more Camper FUNN Card Kitt and Camper FUNN Card News!

Other Recommended FUNN

Join The Discussion [comments]

9 Responses to It is Shark Week on Mary Gunn FUNN! Celebrating Just Two Shades of Gray, Stamp of the Month, and Mojo Monday 405!

1. creationsnz
    July 12, 2015 at 9:34 pm #

Hi Mary Gunn, I'm Carol Gunn. Like your simple style, super card.

2. Mary Gunn
    July 12, 2015 at 9:52 pm #

Well hello Carol Gunn! We kinda look alike! So are one of the Gunns from Lake Gunn in New Zealand and can we come visit you! tee hee!
    Thank you so much for the comment and kind words. Stay in touch and let me know more about you and our clan in the southern hemisphere!

3. Nikka Geers
    July 12, 2015 at 10:06 pm #

Love your cards. Fun little trailer. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

4. Julee (Vervegirl)
    July 14, 2015 at 11:53 pm #

Such a cool card! Love that cloud. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

5. Mary Gunn
    July 15, 2015 at 12:44 am #

Thank you, Nikka and Julee, hope you enjoyed your visit as much as I enjoyed your comment.

6. Angela White
    July 20, 2015 at 3:54 pm #

Love the fun trailer card, it's true what they say "Everything Is Better With Glitter" Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

7. Lauren
    July 29, 2015 at 12:28 am #

Oh my goodness you crack me up! Love your grey card and the corresponding shark week! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H Challenges.

8. Mary Gunn
    July 30, 2015 at 12:17 am #

Thank you, Angela and Lauren!
    To glitter or not to glitter, that is a crazy question, huh, Angela!?!
    Glad you like the gray theme, Lauren. Have a FUNN day everyone.

9. Brandi
    August 3, 2015 at 12:38 pm #

Your posts always crack me up, so funny and original! The cards are both great, I love them both! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R