Just looked through a bunch of beautiful photos in an email.
Thought I’d share some of my favorites.
I hope you have enjoyed this moment.
Do any of these images inspire you?
Remind you of something, a feeling or a memory?
What do your kids say about these photos? Save their thoughts.
Here is what these photos stirred in me:
1. “Hedge hogs are falling” which was a card my daughter stamped before I with CTMH!
2. Soldiers are awesome. I owe them so much and must pray for them.
3. Kitties are the cutest little animals and these two are perfectly adorable!
4. All sorts of mommies love their babies. What a cool thing a mom’s love it.
5. Fire cats! Some photos are just better than others!
6. Horses can be so FUNNy! Interactions between species almost always has a degree of amazement.
7. Location. Location. Location. What a gift color and reflection are! Love water photos!
So glad to live on a lake!
8. Even birds have bad “hair” days, but such a tribute to care and love.
9. Leap for joy! Or be sure to get that spider! Both equally valid thoughts!
Have a great day!