Misc

#UseItThursday – Oh, This Will Be Used!

We interrupt the regularly scheduled #UseItThursday for a SALE Alert on FUNN.closetomyheart.com
Friday at midnight through Saturday. Watch for 25% discounts!

Happy #UseItThursday, FUNN friends!

I’ll be sharing more about this product line over the next month (and more), because it is SO CUTE!

Caveat: part of this product line will be carried over to the next Seasonal Expressions 2 (release May 1st), but NOT the paper pack, Workshop Your Way, Complements, and several of the cute stamp sets.

Time to put what you want in your basket and check in Friday morning for the first FAB FOUR 24-hour Sale!

Let’s cut to the cute.

I used Julee Tilman’s cute March Viva la Verve sketch for this one. Take a peek…

marygunnFUNN.comCute sketch, huh? Thank you, Julee.

Here is one way to use it with Gimme Some Sugar! This is made from a recipe card!

With this stamp set

The darling recipe cards which come with the set can be transformed to a card front, a recipe book element, or just about anything!

Wanted to use this cool April Stamp of the Month Color My Life.

Here is the bundle. Pretty terrific, isn’t it?

https://funn.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=10752Imagine your family recipes, a shower gift, your recipes to an adult child, your crop recipes (oh, dear, I don’t have any recipes for them)! This is the kit you need.
Check out the entire Gimme Some Sugar product line and pick out the ones which fit your needs.

I love this project because I get to remember family meals, my mama, my grammies, my loves.

There is a lot more coming, including the next Pajama FUNN Party featuring Gimme Some Sugar!

Don’t forget the FAB FOUR sales every Friday this month on FUNN.closetomyheart.com!

To all my sweet sugar FUNN friends, have a FUNN day!

XOXO,

mary

Housekeeping:
Whimsy Exclusive Inks™ Mini Pigment Pad Set (Z2504) is no longer available. Hope it wasn’t on your wish list.
Be sure to check the Clearance section of FUNN.closetomyheart.com for any items you have to have because there will be a Warehouse Sale in Utah  Tuesday, April 17 through Saturday, April 21. Many of the current online clearance items will be included.

, , , , ,

6 Responses to #UseItThursday – Oh, This Will Be Used!

1. JoAnn Burnham April 5, 2018 at 8:02 am #

So cute. Love your take on the sketch.

• Mary Gunn April 5, 2018 at 7:11 pm #

Thank you, JoAnn. There were so many cute pieces with which to be inspired!

2. Julee Tilman April 5, 2018 at 6:23 pm #

Oh, this is just the cutest! When I was in junior high, my mom made me hand write all of her recipes on index cards to give to my sister as a wedding gift. Oh, the hand cramps! Haha! Every time I see one of the cards out at her house, I’m a bit envious that I didn’t have a little sister to do the same for me! Anyhow, these look fabulous. So glad you got a chance to play along at Viva la Verve this month. Always love peeking in at your creations, Mary!

• Mary Gunn April 5, 2018 at 7:12 pm #

Ha! Julee! What a cute story! Glad I got in at the last moment because you gave us another great sketch! Thank you and I look forward to playing again soon. Take care and have a FUNN day.

3. Judy Gerke April 6, 2018 at 11:14 pm #

Mary, you are so much Funn to follow. Love your I must admitt card!!! Where did the polka dot vellum come from? Is it from our vellum packet or a PML card. I’m clueless. CTMH sent me an anniversary card with a wonderful vellum pattern layer and didn’t know where that came from either. Thanks for your help and your wonderful sharing.

• Mary Gunn April 7, 2018 at 8:27 am #

Thank you, Judy, for your kind words!
      The vellum is from the CTMH May scrapbooking special. I know it is early, but it too perfect to not use all the time! Isn’t it cute?

Congratulations on your anniversary, too! Many more years sharing the FUNN of stamping to you!