Misc

FUNNday MUNNday! a New Bear Sighting!

Had a wonderful family birthday meal with all my kids and hubs tonight! Memories made. Heart warmed.

A BEARY warm welcome to my FUNN friends from the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog and the “In Stitches” challenge!

It may be difficult to see, but I sewed this wired ribbon dresses on these BEARY princesses. I like how the wire holds their lovely garments up and out!

The BEARY princesses wanted to come inside (it is terribly warm) to their IKEA lantern house!

They would like me to tell you that Pixie, Canary, Glacier, and Fern color BEARY princesses look pretty, too!
If you love these brown basic colors, you need to get your order in before August 1st as many of the brown neutrals are being retired!

To see links to all 13 other BEARS I have made, CLICK HERE!

It is easy to see most of the products which will be retiring soon on the “GOING SOON” section of FUNN.closetomyheart.com.

REMEMBER, for each $25 in products you purchase, you will have your name entered to win a $20 Shopping Spree!
You may even winn all twelve Monthly Word Puzzle stamp sets!
So get your buy two, get one free stamp sets, your Going Soon have to have products, and the cute Stamp of the Month before Saturday, July 29th to qualify for the drawing!

Please suggest to Close to My Heart to rename this bear stamp from Jack to “FUNN Bear”.

Happy dreams of BEARYland!

XOXO,

mary

, , , , , ,

12 Responses to FUNNday MUNNday! a New Bear Sighting!

1. Alyson Mayo July 19, 2017 at 10:22 pm #

Oh my goodness – I laughed out loud at this post! The bears with their dresses that look like little tutus are just far too adorable for words! And then to have them gathered inside the lantern… well – sometimes there just are no words. This is awesome!
    Thanks for sharing your “always unique” ideas with us at Heart 2 Heart!

• Mary Gunn July 20, 2017 at 8:06 am #

Thank you, Alyson. So glad you enjoyed my silly side. Have a BEARY FUNN day!

2. Becca Whitham July 20, 2017 at 9:30 am #

Adorable!! And a great way to be part of the In Stitches challenge at H2H this week. Thanks for joining us and adding your special FUNN touch!

• Mary Gunn July 20, 2017 at 10:58 am #

Well, my stitching doesn’t show too much paper technique, but I guess you could call it “mixed media”.
      Thank you, Becca.
      I always enjoy playing on H2H.

3. Laurie Levorson July 20, 2017 at 7:42 pm #

Oh, so cute and clever! Love those little fairy bears! Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

4. Chris Franco July 21, 2017 at 6:31 am #

These are amazing! You are a bear genius!

• Mary Gunn July 21, 2017 at 8:12 am #

Some would say “BEARLY” a genius, but definitely a species.
      Biology joke.

Thank you, Chris.

5. Kelly July 23, 2017 at 10:57 am #

Lovely Lovely Lovely. It cracked me up, I always love your work, so much FUNN. Thanks for sharing with H2H.

• Mary Gunn July 23, 2017 at 7:09 pm #

Aw, thanks, Kelly!
      I sometimes wonder why I do this, then I hear from someone nice like you.
      Keep visiting this week because I will be featuring stamps to be retired!

6. Tamytha Jenkins July 27, 2017 at 9:25 pm #

This COULD NOT be any cuter!!! Love how your creative mind works! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H for the “In Stitches” challenge. đŸ™‚

7. Sheila Bennett July 28, 2017 at 5:02 pm #

Your frilly bears are adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

8. Brandi R August 3, 2017 at 9:12 pm #

Wonderful, absolutely stunning, adorable, fun, creative! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.